This one's just for us dogs!

My name is Hero.
My Mom rescued me when I was found wandering around in the countryside during the wintertime. Someone called my Mom to tell her that a "strange dog" (that's what they called ME!) had been hanging around their house for three weeks and asked if my Mom would take it. Of course, she said "Of course!" Mom runs
"Bluff Country Canine Rescue" and she helps dogs that don't have homes find really GOOD homes where the people love them and take excellent care of them, and they get to live IN THE HOUSE and everything! Since I was brought to the Rescue, Mom had to pay the "Adoption" fee so that she could keep me forever. She says that I was worth every cent!
Because I am such a NICE dog, I let the other dogs that Mom has rescued talk on MY BLOG once in a while.
I hope you'll stop by often and leave a comment so I know that you visited!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Seeing Beauty blog hop...

 Today's blog post is based on a suggestion from my Pal, Snoopy,  and is about sharing a photo or photos that show the beauty of where you live!  Snoops got the idea from a friend of his,  Sugar, the Golden Retriever, who lives in Hawai!

My Mom says that Hawaii is pretty spectacular so I'm going to have to go check out Sugar's blog.  But for now, here's a couple of pictures that Mom took when she was walking with Bella and Sable, before I came to live with them...

This is "our" valley!
It's the Yucatan Valley of SE Minnesota.



Mom Loves this road sign.  It's very close to our house.




The road back home...


If you click on this picture, it gets really big and you can actually SEE our place through the branches of the trees!  


And this is where Mom took Cricket swimming yesterday!
It's right across the road from our place.
I'm going today!!!

 

Mom and I (AND Sable and Bella and all the rescue dogs) sure do love our beautiful, peaceful little valley.  I hope you like visiting it with me!

XOXO,

HERO

6 comments:

  1. Hero, you live in a beautiful place. That stream is very inviting!!

    -Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! LOVELY n Beautiful. LOVE the street name too. Happy {This Moment} See Beautiful. Lots of Golden Thanks for joining the Blog Hop. Lots of Golden ALOHA n Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hero you live in a most beautiful place. I hopped over from Sugar's to say hi and check out your post. I'm so glad I did
    Hugs
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great place! Looks close to our surroundings. (MI)

    Nancy, I have check the nutritional value on the 4Health food and it is all above Iams. They are also wheat/corn/soy free. Which is really what I was looking for. The food just looks and smells "cleaner." Not sure if it's what you are looking for, but I've been quite pleased with it. Our dogs would eat Iams, but there were also times they would pass on it. Even my really picky eater, Blaze loves it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had no idea Minnesota was so beautiful. Virginia is pretty too. You'll see on the next "Seeing Beautiful" day. It's so admirable that you help other dogs find great homes. Why is it that rescue dogs are so NICE and AWESOME??? My mom says it's because we know how terrible it is to NOT be loved. And how is it that no matter how awful our past, we NEVER forget how to love???
    Keep up the good work Hero! You truly are a hero for what you do!
    Toby and Amy

    ReplyDelete

Hey ~ Thanks for stopping by! Leave us a comment so we know you were here and we'll come visit YOU too!

Your Pals,

Hero, Bella and Sable (but mostly HERO!)