This one's just for us dogs!

My name is Hero.
My Mom rescued me when I was found wandering around in the countryside during the wintertime. Someone called my Mom to tell her that a "strange dog" (that's what they called ME!) had been hanging around their house for three weeks and asked if my Mom would take it. Of course, she said "Of course!" Mom runs
"Bluff Country Canine Rescue" and she helps dogs that don't have homes find really GOOD homes where the people love them and take excellent care of them, and they get to live IN THE HOUSE and everything! Since I was brought to the Rescue, Mom had to pay the "Adoption" fee so that she could keep me forever. She says that I was worth every cent!
Because I am such a NICE dog, I let the other dogs that Mom has rescued talk on MY BLOG once in a while.
I hope you'll stop by often and leave a comment so I know that you visited!

Friday, June 1, 2012

And then there was CRICKET

Cricket here.


Mom says I can tell you the good news because (hopefully) it will be happening to me soon too!
Last weekend, some really nice people came and took JD away.  Mom was crying so I was worried that something bad was going to happen to him!  But Mom explained that those people were very nice and that they LOVE JD and are going to be his new Family.  
FOR EVER!!!

 Then, on Wednesday, some more really nice people came to see Gypsy.

I tried to get their attention but they only had eyes for Gypsy.



Of course, Mom cried again but she let those nice people take Gypsy home with them because they promised to love her forever and to be EXTRA SPECIAL GOOD TO HER for all of her life!


Wow!

I sure hope that my Forever Family comes and gets ME soon too!



7 comments:

  1. Hey guys! We've passed on an award to you and your fur family! Check out this post for the entry!

    http://dogsnpawz.com/a-great-week.html

    Hope you have a great weekend!!!

    Wags and Woofs,
    Dogs N Pawz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee THANKS Buddy! I never got an AWARD before! I'm gonna ask Mom if I can put it right here on MY blog!

    Bestest Pals!

    HERO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do amazing work! Thanks for the sake of all of those dogs. You are a saint to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cricket,

    It was great to see you having so much fun with that stick buddy!!

    Fantastic news about JD and Gypsy - yay they found their forever homes!! I'm sure you will soon too :)

    Have a fun weekend,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Y'all,

    Cricket, my paws are crossed for you to get your new forever family soon!

    How y'all doin'? Just hoppin' by for a visit. Hope y'all are having a fantastic and fun weekend!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, Cricket, you have EVERYTHING in your favor and I just know you'll have a new furever home soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ~ Thanks for stopping by! Leave us a comment so we know you were here and we'll come visit YOU too!

Your Pals,

Hero, Bella and Sable (but mostly HERO!)