This one's just for us dogs!

My name is Hero.
My Mom rescued me when I was found wandering around in the countryside during the wintertime. Someone called my Mom to tell her that a "strange dog" (that's what they called ME!) had been hanging around their house for three weeks and asked if my Mom would take it. Of course, she said "Of course!" Mom runs
"Bluff Country Canine Rescue" and she helps dogs that don't have homes find really GOOD homes where the people love them and take excellent care of them, and they get to live IN THE HOUSE and everything! Since I was brought to the Rescue, Mom had to pay the "Adoption" fee so that she could keep me forever. She says that I was worth every cent!
Because I am such a NICE dog, I let the other dogs that Mom has rescued talk on MY BLOG once in a while.
I hope you'll stop by often and leave a comment so I know that you visited!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

BOY!
Does Cricket ever like to play in the water.


We don't have a swimming pool (yet ~ it's on Mom's 'wish list' for the Rescue) but Cricket goes absolutely bonkers when Mom gets out the hose...



I personally stay away from the festivities, preferring to chew on JD for fun.
  ;-)

 That is if I can WAKE HIM UP!

XOXO 

HERO 

P.S.  Is it just me or does anyone else think that Cricket is looking a little 'chubby'???   Look closely at that first picture...

3 comments:

  1. BOL, that was so much fun watching you play in the water hose! If my mom had the hose out I would be running back into the house! I hate to get wet!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water? We like water. Our humans have been meaning to get one of those kiddie pools, but they have not done it yet.

    the brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd think I'd like the hose too, considering all the mud-puddles I wallow in, but you can have it! Cricket looks fine to me, but the real test is how well you can feel her ribs. That's how I judge whether Sage needs to lose a pound or two.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ~ Thanks for stopping by! Leave us a comment so we know you were here and we'll come visit YOU too!

Your Pals,

Hero, Bella and Sable (but mostly HERO!)